Finally some relief

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi Lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Been having such a rough patch...again 😩 well....I went to see the Dr, a brilliant doctor who listened, explained my test results & treated me like I mattered & that nothing I said or asked was too silly or irrational....the result of this visit was a script for Livial, taking medication terrifies me but I was comforted & reassured that I would be alright. I took a tablet...I waited, probably thinking something dire was about to happen LoL, result of calming down from my teary anxiety attack earlier...has been about 4hrs since & I've noticed a difference in how I feel already OMG can this be real?! the Dr did tell me that they can take effect immediately. Any experiences with Livial? Just wanted to share this with you, here's to better days.

Stay Well xo

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Great to hear this Hun hopefully you will get some peace within Hun xx
    • Posted

Hi Caz, thnx 😊 Felt good to be able to be out most of the day, that's a change, still have the faintest little woozy thing go through my head but hopefully that will go once these tablets fully kick in...week or two? the horrid morning anxiety I hope too will go away.

Keep Well xo

• Posted

Excellent I'm so pleased for you. Cheers to better days xx
    • Posted

Hi, hope also well your way, thnx 😊 yes, here's to better days & hopefully goodbye to those 'heady wobbly moments'!  Take care, be well xo 
  • Posted

Hi what is livail ?
    • Posted

Hi Bev, this is Tibolone which is estrogen/progesterone synthetic hormone replacement. Was explained to me as a newer & safer low dose type of HRT with fewer side effects. I was hoping not to take anything 'HRT' but considering what's happening to me, I have to try something. Hope this helps. Keep well
  • Posted

Good luck to you Nutty Nan hope you find yourself some peace
    • Posted

Hi Susan, oh peace & normality...think I've forgotten what they are LoL, now to find them again. Thnx & take care xo 😊
  • Posted

Hi that's great! I have just been given livial but haven't taken it yet as due a med review soon for my depression and on an ad at the moment but that sounds wonderful now I'm tempted to try it! X
  • Posted

Hi NuttyNan,

So so glad that you were able to find a Dr that treated you like a human being and not someone in a medical process line..the best bit is you got some answers and some relief.

It can only get better from here, thanks for sharing your news.

Take Care

Anna x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.