Find Consultant

Posted , 8 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

I'm looking for the best consultant for Lichen Sclerosis in Manchester. Can anyone help?

0 likes, 8 replies


8 Replies

  • Posted

    Are you talking about Manchester England or Manchester Connecticut? If it is Manchester Connecticut I can give you my specialists name and number
  • Posted

    Hi Mandy

    I'm looking for one in Yorkshire too. I live in East Yorkshire, but reckon we might have to be prepared to travel. I know of someone who travels from the states to Europe to see someone!


    • Posted

      Hi, Jennifer Yell is in Manchester. I had forgotten the name until the person on this thread mentioned her. I'm going to contact her, let you know how it goes :-)

    • Posted

      Hi Mandy.

      Professor John Tidy.

      Jessop Wing.

      Royal Hallamshire Hospital.


      He knows his stuff. He was able to answer all my questions.

  • Posted

    My consultant is Sheffield based and I have to travel to see him but Professor John Tidy is worth the 6hr round travel.

    Good luckk

    Tina X


Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up