Finger Bended Backwards and recent low blood flow in finger tips

Posted , 1 user is following.

When I was in grade-7 while catching a ball I got hurt on my pinky finger. It did hurt a lot then, but I knew it was going to be cured automatically so I did not do anything about it. It got cured but back then I was foolish and had that same accident on the same spot twice more or total 3 times. As a result my Finger Bended Backward. Pain got away and it was not a problem till now. I am now in freshman year, I think it started after this incident, which was, l used my phone for several hours lying down. And next day my pinky finger had that feeling when there is no blood flow. The feeling got lesser intense, its mild feeling now. Another think is that, when we write for a long time, one vein or sth below our elbow swells up and when we place our elbow on a flat surface then we get a vibrating feeling. Right now I can feel that vein like thing swelled up.image

So, as I am feeling that my finger has low blood flow isn't it a problem. And will there be any future problem for this crooked finger? Thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.