Fingers

Posted , 7 users are following.

has mono affected anyones hands or fingers i feel like they along with my neck are just constantly sore, please tell me others have expierenced hand or finger i guess you could call it annoyance is it just a part of the body aches?

Cause im just sore since its only been about 2 months but wanted to make sure hands being affected was normal or someone else has atleast had this symptom.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Wyatte,

I have experienced joint pain, including in my hands. There was a good period where my finger joints were extremely sore I legit thought I was also developing RA.

• Posted

how long till it went away very comforting that you had same thing happen

• Posted

I still get random aches and pains at eight months, but not like I was feeling in my hands a couple months ago.

• Posted

all my test came back good besides my mono test,

by any chance did your hands blister

• Posted

i got small blisters on my shoulders and necks

• Posted

Really hoping and praying this joint and muscle pain settles down soon Wyatte, like Olivia I want to reassure you that this kind of thing can be very normal when going through mono, I think in any part of the body including hands and feet! But of course it's always wise to discuss these things with a doctor, even seeing a natural doctor / herbalist can help too I have found.

Thinking about you and hoping today can be a settled one.

Craig

• Posted

yea i got a lot of hand pain, all around the joint of my thump and that meaty bit of the palm. Also my wrist hurt

its gone away now but i get occasional aches there a year and a half later (but only occasionally) i also had a lot of neck ache

• Posted

how long did the hand pain last its mostly affecting fingers it use to affect legs but now its fingers and body soreness apparently my throat and conjestion are clearing up but now im mainly concerned w my hands

thank you so much for taking time to reply was worried i was only one whos fingers were affected

• Posted

I've definitely had issues in hands and fingers. At first it was the pins and needles, but after the acute stage of the infection I developed viral arthritis and woke up with stiff fingers/painful finger joints. I still wake up with it every so often, and my fingers feel puffy and sore 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.