Firm lower right abdomen

Posted , 1 user is following.

hey,

so I had an ovarian cyst removed on my right side about 2.5 years ago but I've had on/off pain since. It was so bad for 1 year post op that I ended up in hospital on morphine a few times. It seemed to ease off for the past 1.5 years but recently I'm noticing I have some pain on my lower right side. This has gone on about 2 ish weeks. I was lying on the floor earlier and noticed that my right lower abdomen was harder to push down and was sore, my lower left abdomen was fine. The pain is from my inner lower right abdomen above my public line and goes up to the right of my bellybutton. I feel pressure when I touch anywhere in that area and it hurts.

Does anyone have any idea what may cause this?

I am having regular bowel movements and am able to pass gas but both things do seem to trigger the pain also, any sort of tensing really.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.