First 2 weeks on Zoloft. Someone give me hope please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everybody

I was switched from Pristiq to Zoloft 2 weeks ago as I had 4 very bad episodes in 12 months on Pristiq.

Days 7-11 where great... but the panic and anxiety are back and very very very difficult to deal with. I'm taking Seroquel to manage and it makes me so tired it's hard to function.

Please give me some light at the end of the tunnel!!

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

That's good u hav ur mum with u in times like this

Try not to take to much Valium only when you really really need it

I've got 5 kids and for me it's been very hard my hubby took time off work to look after me until the meds work.

Its good to have surport so hung in there Hun and ride the wave

• Posted

Hi Jane how did u go today
    • Posted

Hi Mona

It was difficult. I went to the hypnotherapists. She gave me some great guidance. And it has helped but it's so hard when it keeps coming back.

Went to gp

It's too early to increase sertraline dose. We have to give it a month.

How are you going?

• Posted

Hi Jane

What dose r u on at the moment because every time you go up it takes another couple of weeks to settle down.

I'm feeling much better now but sometimes I feel it's to good to be true that It might came back

Every morning I wake up I thank god I feel better.

I hope you start to feel the same way soon 😊

• Posted

Hi Mona

I am on 50 mg. It's day 18.

I need to go back to work on wednesday and I hope to god I can! It's a new job

I hope I feel the way you are soon

• Posted

50 is good that's what I'm taking and for work don't stress to much nothin is wroth it.

Ur heath is more important just c how u go😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.