First herpes outbreak healing process???

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, I’m dealing with my very first genital herpes outbreak. The first 4-5 weren’t to painful- I had large ulcer bumps which turned into small clusters of blisters- which hurt so incredibly bad. I’ve been taking salt baths which feel so amazing but when I get out the pain is unbearable. Just today I’ve noticed most of my blisters have bursted- and it seriously looks like I used a cheese grater on my labia... I’m assuming the scab process is going to start? I’m using tea bags and making sure I keep the areas dry, but I also have a lidocaine numbing ointment. Any advice on when I should use the ointment vs when I should be keeping it dry during these stages? Help me pls this pain is unbearable 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

U shld use the numbing oitment when u have to pee....if it hurts u to pee anyways....for most the peeing is the worst..
    • Posted

I have the numbing cream and have been using it- but is it ok to use on open sores??? 
    • Posted

They say not to unless it burns to pee...u want to keep them dry..they will heal faster...even using a blow dryer sometimes helps....
  • Posted

Hey love, sorry to hear. Whenever you go to the toilet have a cup with you put some salt and warm water and wash yourself and then dry it. It really helps. When I had a cut during sex I thought at first was herps because of my friends, but it wasn’t thank God. I always wash myself anyway when I go toilet so make sure that area is clean and dry at all times. Aloe Vera also help but it burns at first. This is what got rid of my blister. Try it and I hope it helps. Also use fresh natural yogurt inside your vagina that kills all bacteria and makes it fresh again. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.