First kidney stone.. help

Posted , 1 user is following.

yesterday i woke up with a weird pain in the lower left side of my back the day before i was playing with my kids in the pool so figured i pulled a muscle as the day progressed the pain started to feel like gas build up.. if any of you have ever had a stomach surgery the gas pain after surgery exactly what it felt like and started raidiating towarss my pelvis went to urgent care tested urine everything was normal exceot keotone. did xray found 2 tiny stones said i should be able to pass gave me flomax painmeds, and pee strainer. i have not seen anything in the strainer, pain went away for a while i was up and cleaning now im having pain more in the front left side into my pelvic bone with diahreha. no vomiting i do have a fever of 100.1 took some tylenol for that my question is ive read that its the worst pain ever.. im not feeling that and why am i havimg diahreha? itd crampy feelings. also side not 2 yeara ago i had full hysterectomy. when that happend they lacerated my bladder and left ureter so idk if thats why i got the stones. scheduled for a ct scan next week. thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.