First official weigh in today

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm so bloody nervous today didn't get much sleep and don't know what to do with myself today it's a rest day as well I did so much bloody exercise yesterday with 3 miles walking on school run and 3 mile on treadmill plus weight training think I half killed myself yesterday didn't feel it till I woke up this morning though :-( eeeek 

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Happy bunny I have lost 16.53lb I didn't think it would be this much as I ditched exercise week 4 as my little boy started full time school yesterday which adds 4 miles(2 of them uphill) walking to my day it absolutely killed me yesterday 4 miles walking 3km on treadmill and a weight session and I have been like the walking dead today needless to say I haven't touched the treadmill or weights today!!! 
    • Posted

Your write up did make me laugh. Brilliant weight loss. Feel proud of yourself. How long did it take you to loose this fantastic amount ? 

Joy x 

• Posted

Hi joy Iv been taking them 4 weeks and 3 days I couldn't get a prescription today as they buggered my appointment up and put me in with a nurse who couldn't sign a prescription when they told me I had an appointment with a doctor (who was out on call) I have to go back tomorrow morning luckily I have enough tablets till tomorrow because I have been having fat free breakfasts so not had to take a tablet then! 
    • Posted

That's incredible. Walk proud hey on that school run tomorrow.

Joy x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.