first sex later i got this ooo..what is this??

Posted , 1 user is following.

A month ago, I saw three small beads on his penis before I had sex, but he first had sex with him because he said he was not condyloma.

A month later, I found this a few days ago when I washed vagina after a little itching. It's also in the vigina inside under more many........

I also found tiny beads on my upper lip. Is this Herpes 2?

I feel very tired and sometimes itches.

When I said this, he said he was clean and told me not to be hysterical. And he left me forever. All I've got is disease.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

no its not hsv2 they are some kind of skin growth they mabe normal or could be warts u should visit ur doctors to check

• Edited

specially if he had growths on his penis and they occurred after sex

• Posted

Yes, it happened after sex. It's scary, but I'll go to the hospital. Thank you for your answer.

• Posted

warts are harmless they will just remove them nothing to b scared of the only issue being is that they spread so try not to touch then etc until u know for sure wat they are

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.