First time having BC. Any tips or remedy? Need a few questions answered. ASAP

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I’m 15 and I found out two days ago I had Bartholin’s Cyst. At first I was hoping it would go away on its on as some says, but the pain is increasing over time. It hurts for me to walk, sit (for a while but it soon goes away somehow?) or even get up. It’s hard for me to sleep with this pain too.

I was wondering if anyone has any tips on making the pain go away especially when i’m laying down. 

I’m going to the doctor’s tomorrow so that’s good. School starts next week and I don’t think I can survive with this pain.

Also, I read some of the discussions here and people were talking bursting the cyst. Does that have to occur in order for the cyst to heal? 

Can anyone share a few simple home remedy? Saw people talking about witch hazel and hot water in a bottle/towel. Does those help?

Thanks for answering my questions. I’m quite afraid and anxious about this to be frank. 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.