first time I pulled my foreskin down. Is this normal?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

just going to get straight to the point.

I'm a 24 year old virgin and I've never really pulled my foreskin down before, so today I decided to attempt that with moisturizer to assist, as for the past few years people have been telling me it's normal; however I have been too much of a sissy to actually try, as it always seemed painful. Today it wasn't so bad, but it does make me feel very uncomfortable & tight. I can't imagine this being possible in a fully erect state, as I was most definitely at the least aroused possible to do this, as I have been too much of a p,u,s,s,y to do this all my life, and that goes for relationships too. you'll probably find me in the "depression" section someday.

Can't really pull the foreskin back in a fully erect state. Actually feels impossible. Grows a lot more than this picture might suggest. lul. (insecurities showing). maybe i'll try another day to get it over the head in erect state. Maybe the frenulum could also be a little too tight(?)

Been trying to stretch the foreskin with my two index fingers over the past few days. it might be making a difference. Not used to doing this at all.

Want to be more confident when it comes to relationships and developments ect.

Thanks for the help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

forgot to "spoiler" the image and also just to mention that it does stay retracted when pulled down. I guess that's not normal? I'm an idiot sometimes.

• Posted

I don't see a problem. your fine so don't worry. It will work fine when you start having sex. ken

• Posted

It's advisable to pull your foreskin back regularly to wash under there. Try doing this and see if it gets easier. If not you may have phimosis which is the medical word for a tight foreskin.

Normally this is picked up during childhood and corrected. I had some procedure done for this but was too young to remember it.

• Posted

Like you I was a late developer with my foreskin. It didnt retract at all until about 13-14 and then only when flaccid (and then it was tight) until my mid twenties. Practice slowly loosened it up but it wasnt until my late twenties until my foreskin retracted easily when i was fully erect. It has always gone back with ease since, and thats with a massive glans under there!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.