First time using Dihyrocodeine, some ( a bunch) of questions

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey guys. I've recently acquired 10 30mg tablets and wanted to ask some questions before taking any for recreational usage. I apologise if some of these questions have been asked before but I genuinely have a quite a lot to ask so figured I might as well just make a post.

This is actually my first time taking any sort of opiate, just interested in seeing what its like. I'mma just bullet point this tbh,

What would be a good first recreational dose? From what I've read 60mg seems a decent start at least.

I'm on 20mg of prozac a day, would that have any interaction with it? Also, I take diazepam 3 times a day at 5mg and understand that opiates and benzos can be a super dangerous mix, but I'm assuming as long as I keep the diazepam dosage to either 5mg or 10 I should be good?

Seen some people here using it with gapapentin which I also have, are they a good mix?

Will I be able to actually do stuff while on it? Planning on spending most of the day playing games and wondered if I'd be too f****d to do so.

Any other tips or things I should know about before taking?

Also, I have co-codomal(?) which is paracetomol and a codeine (each tablet is 500mg para and 8mg codeine), would this be safe to take with the DHC?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey guys. I've recently acquired 10 30mg tablets and wanted to ask some questions before taking any for recreational usage. I apologise if some of these questions have been asked before but I genuinely have a quite a lot to ask so figured I might as well just make a post.

This is actually my first time taking any sort of opiate, just interested in seeing what its like. I'mma just bullet point this tbh,

What would be a good first recreational dose? From what I've read 60mg seems a decent start at least.

I'm on 20mg of prozac a day, would that have any interaction with it? Also, I take diazepam 3 times a day at 5mg and understand that opiates and benzos can be a super dangerous mix, but I'm assuming as long as I keep the diazepam dosage to either 5mg or 10 I should be good? showbox

Seen some people here using it with gapapentin which I also have, are they a good mix?

Will I be able to actually do stuff while on it? Planning on spen usps trackingding most of the day playing games and wondered if I'd be too f****d to do so.

Any other tips or things I should know about before taking?

Also, I have co-codomal(?) which is paracetomol and a codeine (each tablet is 500mg para and 8mg codeine), would this be safe to take with the DHC?

issue solvd!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.