First Timer

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi there folks. This is my first posting on the forum, but have been reading for a while... just trying to pluck up the courage to post! :D

I have been taking the tablets now for 4 weeks and have lost 7lbs... I was quite pleased with this.... that is until I read about some of you guys and the amazing amounts that you have lost in the same amount of time! :cry: So come on... share your secrets!!!

I have been so good, watching my fat amounts etc, and attending Scottish Slimmers too [just for extra support].... I do feel my clothes looser and friends say they see a difference.... but come on guys.... 7lb isn't noticable.... is it??? :roll:

I read on the forum [from Dave.H - cheers mate] about the phone consultation service, so gave them a call this afternoon and will wait for their package to arrive.

Here's hoping I have lost a bit more when I get weighed tomorrow.... or I will be seriously upset!

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated :lol: [/b]

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

thanks for the cheers - but its what this forum is for! 8)

Did you find them as helpful as i did? im intrigued!

Its great that you have done every thing you can support wise - sounds like you have good friends, a good support group, help from the manufacturer and this forum! Its giving you the best chance at sticking with it!

mate i have to say, i feel the same, everything is telling me that i have lost 2 and a bit stone, but i still dont notice it! But it has gone and trust me (even without seeing you) you do look much better for it!

I have gone serious-nuts on gym/ju-jitsu/wii-fit!!!! Its not what works for everyone but for me they are three things that i do enjoy and have fun doing.

If exercise is a worry, add a walk or a swim into your week - not talking swimming the channel just a couple of lengths - it all adds up.

Keep it up :D

Dave.h

• Posted

Oh Dave.H you are too kind :lol:

Yes, I found them very helpful indeea, they certainly know what they are talking about and they answered a lot of questions that I had.

They said they would post out an info pack and that they would call me in 2 weeks to see how I am getting on, and of course that I can call them anytime for help.... on saying that this forum looks good, and might use them instead... especially for silly questions!

Will take your advice about increasing the old walking etc too.....

Weigh in later today.... quite nervous....

x

• Posted

Hi bigmama

I have lost about 17lbs this month but have put that down to having around 9 stones to lose :oops: I think the heavier you are, the more weight you lose initially!! I have also found that the gym helps (I just love the calorie counter that tells you how many calories you have burned off!!)

I read somewhere that in order to lose just 1lb, you need to cut out 500 calories per day or 3500 cals per week!! I must have been having enough calories to be feeding a small country :oops:

Oh well, keep plodding on (say's me thats had 2 packets of crisps & 2 time outs today!!)

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Hi Big mama

I've also been on them 4 weeks and have lost 6lbs so you are doing ok. Everyone loses differently and it does depend on what you've got to lose. Also if you were active before but ate badly than it will take longer to see effects. I also have PCOS which affects my weight loss.

JUst keep going and don't give up. If it comes off slowly it will stay off.

KJ

• Posted

Cheers for the advice and encouragement folks... nice to know that someone out there is going through the same experiences!

I will keep going with it, and I am sure like you all say.... it will work... we all need to stay POSITIVE :lol:

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.