first week

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi this forum is fab i've looked through loads of web pages for advice on these tablets this is the best site. I started these tabs 1 week ago its going good but do miss my crisps and chocolate when kids are in bed. i'm 5ft 4\" and 13st i want 2 loose 3 stone i've tried ww and always gain weight when i stop going. love reading how much weight people have lost it keeps me going. got a family do in couple of weeks can someone tell me when i should stop taking tabs so i can have a day off. xxxx :D /

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i come off the tablets 3 days before an event to make sure they're out my system, i know some others do that too but there are other people who just dont take them on the event day and are fine, peoples bodies react differently, it takes mine a few days to get it out of the system
  • Posted

thanks for that i will come of them 3 days before i go dont want to be worried about running to toilet better to be safe than sorry :D
  • Posted

you're right, it is better to be safe than sorry, my birthday is coming up in a few weeks and i will come of 3 days before, eat as though i am still on the blues and then on my birthday i will treat myself then go back on the blues the next day
  • Posted

if you eat loads 1 day then go back on tabs next day do you suffer the side affect of what you have ate the day before smile
  • Posted

i havent found that i suffer the day after eating 'bad' foods when going back on the blueys

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.