First week, no results

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, Im just after some advice as I've been taking xenical for a week and using my fitness pal to stick to a 1200 calorie diet (mostly sticking to it) and I havent lost any weight, what am I doing wrong?

I don't take a tablet with breakfast because Ive just been having Allbran with almond milk and a scoop of yoghurt which only comes to about 220 calories. Should I still take a tablet with that?

I'm 5'5 and I weigh 73.5kgs. Thanks for any tips or advice smile

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lucy! And welcome!

I have been taking one with every meal even if it is low fat low calorie. I figure every little helps. I've had a few weeks where I've stayed the same and then others where I've lost one or two pounds. I found the side effects were more 'active' in my second week of taking the pills. Maybe your body is still adjusting and next week it will have more of an impact.

Good luck smile

• Posted

Thanks for replying, I'll keep at it and hopefully see some results soon.

It's just so annoying when im eating less calories than usual, and taking xenical and it's not working 😂

• Posted

I know especially in the first week when you are really trying and nothing happens! I really hope week 2 is better for you! Let us know how you get on!!
  • Posted

hi, im coming to.the end of week 1 or orlistat which i believe is the same? i would suggest still taking the breakfast tablet. good luck smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.