First week on a strict diet results!

Posted , 2 users are following.

diagnosed with colitis for over 10 years.

medication helped through 5 years until they didn't work to there max potential.

i had got fed up of the flares happening often.

i simple did research on what to eat while flaring up.

FRUITS

Bananas

blueberries

MEALS

oatmeal

(white) toast

carrot & sewed mash

LIQUIDS

Almond milk

water

i eat at least 4 bananas a day to help detox my colon , harder stools no blood. Also intaking turmeric <--- crazy results.

oatmeals and mash potatoes passing through colon without effort of staying long enough to digest.

almond milk works best for me cause I might be sensitive to dairy.

AND LAST IS  dairy free whey protein, filled with extra L-glutamine which helps colon, look for ones that ain't filled with bad junk. Cleaner the better.

this information should work for everyone, within the first week I haven't encountered blood, watery stools, abdominal pains, back pains.

first few days of warning is your body is cleansing , so you will visit the toilet a few times, but it won't last longer then a week.

you feel it working within 2-3 days.

please feel free to message 8-)

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

What do you mean when you say “meals”. 

Thanks for the info re other items to eat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.