First week on oralist and I have lossed 11lbs

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi , I was lucky enough to have an appointment with my respiratory consultant yesterday and that was exactly a week that I had been on the oralist for , I always get weighted when I see him at the hospital so I was over the moon when I saw how much I had losted . I have not had any of the bad  side effects that i I had read about as yet, I did have one day where I had a really painful stomach but that's it so far , watch this I will be in agony tomorrow, I don't think I'm eating enough fat in my diet , I have written down most of what I was eating last week,.

I will see how things go this week it may take a wee while to get into your system, 

my doctor said that due to the amount of medications that I take that i might not loss weight with oralist and that was what my respiratory consultant said as well but all I can do is try as I know a lot has to do with medication but I can only but try and I did lose 11lbs the first week but there again I have a lot to loss, lol 

I will just keep cutting out the crisps and junk food , keep eating the fruit and vegetables instead see how I get on, 

loraine

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.