first week on orlistat.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ihave been on orlistat for just under a week. I have had no side effects. i have kept my fat intake low and have started walking a mile a day. Just wondered how long until you started to lose weight.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm starting them tomorrow wot sort off things do u eat
    • Posted

I have just been trying to cut out and keep dinners under 5% fat. Not really sure if what diet to follow Though. The doctors dod not give me much advice :-/. Xx
  • Posted

Hi ive just started back on them, but last year I lost nearly 2 stone in 7weeks! Ull see results within a week of being on them, when do you get weighed? When I lost the 2 stone I kept a low fat diet and stayed within 1300cals. I did no exercise. I started to cheat, started with a little freddo then it just got more that was November last year, went to get weighed yesterday and I've put 5lbs back on but this time I'm determined to stick to it!! Keep going and u will see results, take your measurements aswel cuz these will change even if you don't think you have lost much xx
    • Posted

Yes wish i took my measurements Last week. But i dont see much of a change in scales. I have been walking a few miles a day to and from work etc. Kind of hoping for side effects so i know rhey are working. As feeling rather fustrated and thats when tge naughty comes in . Although i have reaisted so far x
    • Posted

Stick with it hun, I you arnt getting aide effects your eating the right diet! When do you get weighed again? You can still take your measurements now and take them again in a months time 😊 x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.