first week on tablets

Posted , 7 users are following.

Good evening everyone, in my first week i have lost 6 lbs. Finding it hard working out the fat though. (no accidents as yet)

Can anyone suggest any nice low fat snacks? i find the evenings hard, its not easy when husband comes in and munches 2 packets of crisps. I LOVE crisps. Hope you are all doing well xx

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I snack on toast,marshmellows, fat free yoghurt a, and cereal 👍
  • Posted

Hihun well done you have done really well!! I find on a night if i fancy something to snack on try asdas caramel rice cakes 41 calories and very low fat x good luck keep up the good work xx
    • Posted

Hi Corrinne,

I will deffo get some of those, thanks for the reply xx

• Posted

Hi hun your very welcome good luck your doing so well xx
  • Posted

muller ligjt yogurts are my go to snack, or hartleys sugar free jelly pots - 5 Cals per pot and no fat!
    • Posted

Thanks, i'm not keen on jelly but i do like the muller lights toffee yogurts biggrin
  • Posted

Hi, giving up crisps is unbelievably hard isn't it? Anyway, I try to snack on angel delight - there are 3 flavors: butterscotch, strawberry and chocolate. I make one up with skimmed or almond milk and add 2 chopped up banans and strawberries. Makes enough for me and my husband to have a bowl full and for my breakfast the next morning. Alternatively muller light yoghuts are lovely, and it's a big pot so takes a while eating if you use a small teaspoon, the Hartleys sugar free jelly and then Waitrose do this sugar free jelly which is Passion fruit flavour - I can't remember if it's their own brand or someone elses but it is absolutely scrumptious. Those little pots of Ambrosia chocolate custard and rice puddings are good - especially if you fill them out with a banana or strawberries. Crisp wise there are quavers, french fries, most of the low fat baked crisps and twiglets. Of course you are limited to 1 bag but what I do is save enough calories to have a bag of crisps and a yogurt and I'm quite satisfied afterwards - obviously not as much as if I had eaten a whole bar of Cadbury Marvellous creations with popping candy but needs must blah blah blah. Oh and M&S do this bag of bacon crisps - like frazzles - and they are really low fat too - a particular favorite of mine. Hope that helps.
    • Posted

I love the sound of the M&S frazzle like crisps, i love them :-) deffo going to get some of those

thank you biggrin

• Posted

Ha ha, yes they are a staple in my diet cupboard! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.