First weigh in!!!!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone

Just a quick note to let you know how I got on in my first weigh in. I was so nervous going to see the practioner nurse. I walked into the surgery and she said she sees a difference already. The big moment came when she asked me to step onto the scales. I closed my eyes, stepped off and she said well done. She wrote a few things down and I could not wait any longer and asked the dreaded question. 'How did I get on'? She looked at me and said 'you have lost 7 and a half pounds'. I was so thrilled because I just didn't think that the orlistat was working.

I hope this encourages a lot of you folk out there who think things are not working, they are and will.

Good luck everyone.

Audrey smile

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey Audrey,

Thats brilliant well done. You must be sooo chuffed!! im having a fat day today. Feel bloated!

Keep it up you're doing gr8!!! :D

• Posted

Forgot to ask, did they give you another script??? my appointment is on the day of my last tablets i hope i get more!!!
  • Posted

Well done.... you should be very proud of yourself :D

I brought my appointment forward cos I would have run out of tablets, but they'd already put it on repeat for me.... just check

• Posted

Well done Audrey

Thats a fab loss :lol:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Excellent... well done Audey thats fab and a gr8 achievement ....... keep up the good work...

Dal

• Posted

Great stuff Audrey..... smile
  • Posted

Fantastic !! Hope I do as wel in the next few weeks :D

KJ

• Posted

Audrey!

[i:9624dca437][b:9624dca437][size=18:9624dca437][/size:9624dca437][color=violet:9624dca437][/color:9624dca437]WELL DONE U[size=12:9624dca437][/size:9624dca437][/b:9624dca437][/i:9624dca437] :!:

Keep up the good work :D

Onwards & Downwards

TTFN Kal :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.