First weigh in!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just been to nurse for my first weigh in!!

Been on Orlistat for 27 days!!

Starting weight 13 stone, Todays weight 11st 7 lbs!!

I am so happy! Have had off days and pigged out on chocolate! but generally just stuck to a low fat diet and tried to do 10 mins on my mini trampoline when I can! Working mum of 2, so sometimes only twice a week.

I haven t had nasty experiences from the tablets and feel that not getting weighed in between nurse visits has helped me to keep going, If I saw that I'd gained I would surely give up and scoff everything in sight!

Hope I can keep going, although the nurse kept saying I must prepare myself for a slow down in weight loss. Lets see what the next 28 day s bring!! :D

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

well done! thats an excellent loss in 4 weeks, keep it up smile
  • Posted

excellent.

What foods have you found good to eat?

• Posted

Well done on your weight loss.

What does a normal day of eating comprise for you?

What do you normally eat for your three meals and healthy snacks (if you have any that is).

What ever you are doing though seems like its working brilliantly!

• Posted

Hi everyone,

breakfast is usually cereal or muller light yoghurt and fruit (tinned in juice or fresh)

Lunch is big salad with tuna or cottage cheese

muller light and fruit

Tea is

spag bol (with Quorn),

salad with pork steak/ chicken breast and either savoury rice or new pots.

Stir fry

Lemon chicken and noodles

I never go hungry, if i snack i eat muller light yoghurts ( i know i'm addicted) fresh fruit, jaffa cakes and snak a jacks.

I try to drink lots of water and have swapped my coffee for fruit tea's!! Except when i'm on nights then need the caffine!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.