First weigh in... :)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Yesterday I had my first weigh in since starting the tablets 3 weeks ago! Couldn't be happier as iv lost a stone in that short space of time! 

Have noticed my clothes are feeling looser but was still worried about getting on those scales! 

It's given me such a boost now I know it's working so my little message to people struggling is don't give up because it will pay off in the end smile 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Thank you smile 

I haven't really followed a diet plan as such. I have just checked the fat content in everything I have bought and never bought anything over 5g of fat per 100g. 

Things I have been eating are:

Uncle bens rice or pasta pots or salad bagel for lunch. grilled chicken, M&S count on us meals with lots of veg. One of my favourite meals is grilled chicken with roasted peppers, mushrooms, onions with savoury rice or oven baked sweet potato wedges. 

Last weekend I made a roast chicken dinner and had a small amount of bisto gravy granuals... Let's just say bad idea!!! So if anyone has any tips on gravy that would be good!! 

• Posted

Sorry i love gravy too ....ive lost nearly 3stone since may it's hard ....just got weighed this morning sad only lost 1 kilo but i had been on holiday so knew i would be struggling  least it's off not on 
  • Posted

Definately better off than on. Did you take the tablets when you were on holiday? I go away myself in 4 weeks to an all inclusive hotel and was worrying about it but spoke to my doctor yesterday and have both agreed for me to come off them for it... Il still be good with the odd treat! smile 
  • Posted

I totaly agree with you well done on the weight loss so far. It is a great feeling when you start losing weight its the best feeling. Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.