First weigh in

Posted , 6 users are following.

Had my first monthly weigh in yesterday and have lost 9lbs. I am diabetic and the medication to control it makes it difficult to lose weight I have tried dieting before but had no success so I'm very pleased. Had no side effects as yet, sticking to maximum 15 gm fat per meal. Only 3 stone to go!!!

Good luck to everyone else out there.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

well done, you must be feeling very proud of yourself and so you should. smile

I've only been on them 3 days and so far so good!!!!!

the nurse did say there was no side effects if we keep to the diet so heres to shrinking :lol:

• Posted

Wow well done Beryl, I am also Diabetic and understand what you mean re the medication - I am spurred on by your sucess, I am on day 5. A work colleague had a rep for the Cambridge diet pay a visit today and I joined her in listening to his speil, a week ago I would have been tempted to hand over £36 for milkshakes and misery but I have my little blue pills and the support of y'all.
  • Posted

Hey Beryl,

WELL DONE YOU :!: Keep up the good work :D

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

WOOHOOOOOOO for Beryl... :D

Well done u!!

• Posted

Hip hip hooray to Beryl well done me ole china.

May many more weigh-ins be as successful!!!

:wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.