First weigh in

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi guys - had the first weigh in on Friday and had it confirmed that 9lbs lighter in the first month which is fab - I've gone down 2 dress sizes and my BMI is down too

Doc even confirmed that when I go away on holiday in October I can stop taking the tabs and \"go and enjoy the hol\" :lol: Wot more could I say? :wink:

Came away with a huge smile on my face and another 2 months supply

Kepp up the good work peeps :P

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Thats fantastic!

Well Done :D

• Posted

Hi Nicky,

Well done :D

Keep it up

Jane

• Posted

Hi Nicky

That's fantastic - well done!!!

KJ

• Posted

Congrats on the weightloss... smile
  • Posted

Hi Nicky

Super - well done

Laups

• Posted

Well done Nicky!!

Enjoy your holiday :lol:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Well done Nicky!!

Keep it up :D

• Posted

Well done Nicky, keep it up!

xx

• Posted

What sort of menu do you eat in a normal day?
  • Posted

Hi Hopetobeslimmer

Normal day as follows:

Brekkie - oatabix, semi-skimmed milk and a chopped banana or sultanas

Lunch - left over tea (which could be anything), home made soup or salad with cheese or stuffed pitta breads

Tea - shepheerds pie, home made soup, fish and steamed veg, baked chicken and roasted veg with chorizo (lovely) or risotto (normally make double so that it does for lunch the following day and if I do then its soup for the following tea to balance everything)

Snacks can be anything from fruit, ice-cream, youghurts etc..

Lots of water, exercise where possible - swimming is good (and I believe one of the girls on the site even did pole dancing!)

Once you know what you can/cant eat then it does get easier. I tend to follow the tesco diets low fat meals which works for me but might not for others. Some are using The British Heart foundation pamphlet and others Rosemary Conley etc.. It just a case of finding what works for you and your lifesyle. Changes have to be made and whilst initially they are sometimes hard the end result and the feeling when your told you have lost weight is incredible and spurs you on again

Good luck and keep in touch

x :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.