First Weigh In

Posted , 14 users are following.

After a nervous sleepless night where I convinced myself that I hadn't lost any weight, I had my first monthly weigh in today. I have lost 1stone 9lbs!!

Hurrah!!

The nurses only response was not to be too excited as the weight loss normally drops during the second month. I just thought, who cares...I've lost 1 stone 9lbs!! and if I only lose 5lbs next month then I will have lost a whopping 2stone in total. eek

I'm a dancing round the house...woo..woo..happy, happy....cheesygrin

2 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Omg!  Wekl bloody dun you! That is amazing. 

You should be very very proud of that achievement. 

That is an amazing weight loss. 

I would run down my street starkers if I had  had that as my first weigh in. Lol.

Congratulations xx

• Posted

Well done that is amazing :-) you should be very proud of your self x
    • Posted

I cant wait to start next week if I lose half of that in my first month I will be happy x
  • Posted

@Lily Well done.

Your Nurse sounds like the Fun Police..

Britney

X

• Posted

It wasn't the most cheerful response from her really but she's normally fab so I forgive her x
    • Posted

Hi sorry to butt in I'm new here and I have been trying to figure out how to send you a private message and I must be thick but I can't see it anywhere on your profile is there any chance you can send me a link to you blog please Britney as Iv seen loads of people here mention it and Iv only been here 5 mins it would be much appreciated thanks in advance

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.