First Weigh in

Posted , 5 users are following.

smile I lost 7Ib I'm delighted. I know most of it would be water but still I'm very pleased. Do you have to eat the full 30g of fat for the tablets to work or is less ok?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

great news well done, the 30g's is the max if you eat less then that's fine but remember the tablets only work on fat intake
  • Posted

Brilliant thats fantastic smile Well done xx
  • Posted

someone once put on here about the doc or nurse advising to aim for 25-30g a day as 1/3 of the fat is eliminated by the tablets and the body needs 20g (after the 1/3 eliminated) to run efficiently, i personally seemed to struggle to up mine and started having a drink of hot choc (cadburys highlights) to boost it if needed.
  • Posted

hmmmm When i last went to the docs, I told the doc that I thought the first couple of weeks went really bad as I didn't eat enough fat. I was only eating about 10-15g of fat per DAY, and hence I didn't lose anything.

The doctor looked at me like I was 4 years old, and said 'Dont be silly, there is no such thing as not eating enough fat, if you don't eat fat, you will lose weight'.... I just could not be bothered to argue with her sad

• Posted

me and my partner are having these tablets, he has had no side effects at all. no lose oils in the toilet ect, whereas me im having lots of oil when toileting? we are both eating the same things and exercising daily. our fat intake is far less than 30g infact id say we were at 15g a day.

Im soilding when toileting but lots of oils with it. is this normal?

thanks Amy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.