First Weigh In Tomorrow. . . .

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've got my first weigh in tomorrow and i'm so nervous.I seriously don't think i've lost anything at all.I'm still hoping there's some miracle and i've even lost a pound :? Anything would be great smile

I will let you's all know how i get on anyway.Thanks for all the support everyone,your all doing Fantastic :D

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Good Luck Claire

Keeping all my bits crossed for you

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Thanks Girls.

I'm Sooooo Happy i've lost 5 pounds :D It's a start :D Can't wait to lose more weight now.I'm going to stick to this now :D

Good Luck Everyone x

• Posted

well done you - better than I did !!!!
  • Posted

Thanks Lauper :D
  • Posted

5 lbs is fab.

Well done Clare.... smile

• Posted

Thanks Skye :D

I'm so happy :D

• Posted

Well Done Claire :!:

It's amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it, isn't it :?:

Keep up the good work, Sweetheart :D

CHOO! CHOO!

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Well done Clare, keep it up!

xx

• Posted

well done Clare :D

Good for you, we have seen from your posts that you didn't think it was working for but there you go a good result :D

sorry I'm a bit late congratulating you but have been like everyone else tooooo busy and I haven't had time to post

WELL DONE again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.