first weighing

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been taking orlistat for 3 weeks but been on a low fat diet for about 4 weeks and was really pleased when I got weighed today at the doctors and lost 11 pound. It's made me even more determined to exercise even more for the next 3 weeks see if I can lose the same amount by my next weighing smile 

Shell xx

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Thats great, well done. Iv been on the pills for around 10 days, i go to weight watchers every thursday and im dreading being weighed tomorrow as when i weighed myself at home it says iv gained 2lb. I cant excersize as much as i would like due to an injured ankle but normally do between 20 mins and half an hour on my excersize bike every nite but going to gradually build it up. Can i ask what type of food everyone eats please? X
    • Posted

Thankyou. At first I ate alot of jacket potatos with beans or tuna, or salads but now im eating alot of chicken alot of veg and fruit you can make lots of different meals with chicken. I'm still finding my way with it all and spend at lot longer doing my shopping by reading what fat is in every thing. Good luck for tomorrow x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.