fish and chips!!!!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

had a realy good 2 weeks but tonite ive just had a portion of fish and chips and a can of coke!!!

im realy disapointed in my self and annoyed for giving in!! :x

i am going to get straight back into it tomorrow but am still gutted,i havnt sufferd any side effects as yet,but i can see it happening tonight and 2bf its my own fault!!

has anyone elso fell of the wagon like this,and gone on to loose weight?im realy gutted :cry:

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

dont beat urself up over it, when i first started i would allow myself a treat every 2nd fri or sat (should there be any effects then i would be at home not work!) and i often had some chinese or chippy. depending on how much fat there was in your meal it may be any time in the next few days u may see it again but with saying that i have had no ugency or leaking or anything after, just had it visible after going to the loo if ya get what i'm saying.

tomorrow is a new day with new choices to make smile if you think of this as a new way of eating then a fortnightly treat is pretty good going

• Posted

thanx sparkles,i used to have a treat also when i was on slimming world,every sat when x factor was on lol,but just feel a bit sad

i think i mite also do this but change it to a friday or sat like you said then at least your at home over the weekend.

funny thing is i only got them because the mince hadnt defrosted properly for tea lol!!

ive lost 3lb so far and 2 inches and i feel like other than this mistake am doing well,your right tommorow is anouther day and il have to work extra hard!!

going to gym sat and sun so will burn a few cals then lol

thanks for the help :lol:

• Posted

I had fish and chips on Tuesday but they were within the 15g's so it is possible to have them and not get any effects you just have to buy the right sort.smile

I'm assuming your's where from the fish shop ??

don't fret to much and I think any side effects will put you off doing it again whilst taking a tablet. If you are going to be a bit naughty then just don't take the tablet but don't get into the habit as it's not really the point of them and you won't lose the weight.

back on track and get yourself some nice low fat treats, they are out there you just need to look. I really like the caramel snack a jacks and the go ahead cereal bars with yoghurt topping.

• Posted

Don't fret!! We all have a bad day and one bad day out of 7 may mean you still lose weight that week!

I had 2 birthdays in a row Sunday and Monday last week, and missed a tablet with 1 meal as had some creamy sauce and smoked salmon, and did drink abit too much on Sat!!! But have weighed myself today and lost 2 pounds - so over the last 2 weeks (since started) thats now 5 pounds and not been to gym so no excercise.

I too am going to get to the gym this week as I know if I get more positive results it will continue to motivate me - you keep at it kiddo and we are all in the same boat x

• Posted

hya

well weighed myself today and feel a bit disapointed as i have maintained sad

i realy need to start exercising i work in a gym so realy should get motivated,im off to a lbt class tomorrow.

im only on week 3 and have only lost 3lbs,im starting to loose interest,i need to get back into it

slowly but surely i think.

xxx

• Posted

loosing or maintaining is better than gaining smile theres always next week
  • Posted

hay sparkles

aw man this week is a nightmare,im really trying my best not to eat but feel starving this week,dnt no wether its going to be my monthlys or something but its really getting on my nerves

today ive had

special k

2 slices wholemeal ww bread

banana

toffee muller lite yog

2 jaffa cakes

1 fruit bagel toasted with low fat cream cheese and chive spred thinly.

2 ww choc bars

:oops:

cod steamed with lemon and parsley

boiled rice with pepper and sweetcorn

and im still bloody hungary!!!my appetite is huge today as was yesterday im realy trying hard not to eat but its hard work!!

im not always like this,but this week is shoking lol

xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

have you upped your drink intake ?

at least a litre of water a day if you can (not that I can drink that much water) , tea coffee with fat free milk.

I find if I'm hungry I have dried aprictos, mango or prunes. or a caramel snack a jack as that helps with the \"sweet\" craving, but always with a drink as that helps to make you feel full up.

another thing I do is brush my teeth as the fresh tastes from the toothpaste and a nice clean feeling mouth seems to stop me wanting to eat.

• Posted

i am similar to suza, i eat carrot sticks, raisins, apples, a ww cake slice (carrot cake 0.7g, lemon slice 0.5g)

chewing gum can also help lessen the hunger pangs in my experience.

• Posted

cheers guys

my appetite is threw the roof!!even when im full i still want more!!

im trying my hardest tho,ive just signed up 4 race for life to so going to have to try a bit harder now to.

just this 3rd week in seems the hardest,first 2 were fine,il keep plodding along!!

with more advice and encouragement il b ok

xxxxxxx

• Posted

hay guys

i have the answer the old monthlys started this morn so think tht maybe y i wanted a chocolate fix lol

xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.