Posted , 3 users are following.
A week ago i was eating my dinner, a fish dinner. I thought i chewed my food properly but to my horror I think i swallowed a fishbone! I quickly gulped water, and ate bread to try ensure it wouldn't get stuck.
Ever since ive been experiencing excess gas; constant burping, and a dull ache in my esophageal sphincter, which is tender to touch.
I have been able to eat & drink ok, and swallow, but im so worried that the fishbone is still lurking somewhere in my body.
I'm currently on holiday, so the option of going to a Dr/A&E is out of the question at the moment. But the whole issue has put a dampener on my holiday, so much so, I want to go home 😦.
My parents are convinced what i'm experiencing is not related to the fishbone incident, and that its tenderness from swallowing it , but i'm not so sure.
Any advice, assistance, much appreciated.
0 likes, 4 replies