Fissure and pelvic floor dysynnergia , contemplating death

Posted , 3 users are following.

2017 it all began after a severe constipation ,since then i ve been cut multiple times in my anal region , all the doctors say take milk of magnesia , apply diltiazem . This vicious cycle is non ending , i was 20 when it all began and now m 25 , i ve lived in the fear of my next bm for over 5 years . Whenever i walk i feel stool like cactus ripping apart my anal skin ,i stopped walking ,i walk very less . I have lot of pain in pooping , i try and avoid going the 2 nd time ,sometimes i have loose stools all thanks to laxatives which make matters worse .people with fissure will know that both h ard stool or loose stool cause a huge amount of pain during pooping . understand the viciousness pls without laxative i have hard stool ,with laxative i have diarrhoea both kill me eventually what to do . Guys i might leave this pathetic world real soon i think , no one is helping me

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hello mate, first time in here. im in a similar position and relate to your post so much! i have gone from a gym going 5k runs most days and plastering all day, to someone who can't even work anymore. live is tough man. hope your ok. I've only been dealing with this for a year and I've had some dark times (in a dark place at the minute) so dred to think how fed up you are! I had a fissure on and off for 4 years ish then it got to painful and I had surgery. was worse after surgery and my consultant was rubbish and basically gave up on me! Saw another turns out I have a fistula from the fissure. so had another operation and here I am 1 month 2 weeks post op living my life in the bath most days. start to think I'm healing then I get piles or I bleed heavily, no matter what i do doesn't matter if stool is loose or firm and you just feel like giving up. thank god for my kids and wife but even she is struggling with this now. hope your ok and things get better for you! you feel so alone in these situations it's awful hope your ok dude

• Posted

Hey guys. I feel your pain. I've had mine on and off for about 10 years. Had botox and thought that it had finally healed only to relapse again at the slightest hard stool. It's like never ending. All I can offer is support and let you know you're not alone. I was 20 when I got my first one. Now I'm 30. I would recommend botox because it did work.. it's just that it wears off. But at least I got 4 months of ease. Thinking of doing it again. If I do it every 4 months I might be good. But it's so expensive. So that kills me too.

As for the laxatives.. same trouble. Too hard but then too soft. Then I found Osmolax. It takes time to find the right dose, but your body adapts to it over time and it worked perfectly for me. Now I take it everyday (kids dose) and it just keeps everything regular and soft. As long as I drink water. Can't stress enough about 3 litres of water a day. At least. Hope you are all doing OK. Hope that helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.