Fissure Experience Help and Share

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello All,

I have been dealing with fissure since 2017 until now. i just want to share my experience about it and gain more experience from your to save for me since I know it will be with me now until my last day. The pain I got from 2017 like glass cut every time I have BM and bleeding, I went to doctor and check to see if I have Spice but come out it is fissure and 2 skin tag. She gave me description to put in there I dont remember the name but same with every one I read in the forum and sizt bath for 3 times a day. in 2017 took me 3 month to heal the problem. Even doctor said healed but I am still feel pain kind of level 3 or 4 /10 any time I have BM but no Blood. it only for 7 month, fissure came back right on thanks giving 2018, this time, i went to dr to make sure it is fissure, she offer me botox, but i scared about it. so I countinue to do like last time, but I got other cut and pain when I walk. It helps me to discover something new Calmoseptine. It greats better then description cream. you dont feel anything when you put on and you dont hurt when walking. this time take me 5 month to the point no bleeding. because it just bleeding few days then stop for

3weeks or 4 weeks then bleeding again. this time beside calmoseptine, i drink Boni Vein this is a support for hemmoroid from Vietnam but it made in Canada and USA but I cant find it in US. the pain goes under control 2 or 3/10. Just like the last time 5 month the fissure came back. nov 19 until now as the time i am writing this post, I few pain but at level 2 for bm with bleeding, sometimr I dont few any pain but bleeding. i discover new thing this time call Dr Buttler. A lot of good review in Amazon, i start used it on 1/16/20, what I feel No pain for 3 years, no pain at all. i just have for 10days then I read something said this medicine not for fissure because prevent blood to go down there. then I stop using it. from that the I stop dr buttler, i goes back with calmoseptine, but the pain is gone even with big stool. i feld no pain for 3 weeks. i am so happy I thought hey 3 years now I am done with fissure. but last week 2/20/20, bleeding no hurt no pain but bleeding, until now everytime i have BM.

to be honest, this fissure killing my emtion a lot for 3 years. i always think about BM and bleeding. I lost my life. A man who just out college star new chapter life and got stuck. i cant travel because I scared that hard tool gonna cause bleeding and cut reopen. i watch what I eat. my gf who is wife now upset with me because I am not a person she know before who happy and eat everything. i became a person who scare everything cant even take care my little infant because I scared if i dont sleep well will constipation.

finally, fissure will stay with me for the rest of life even how I am eating. it just come and go then revisit me. i am happy that no more pain now. my story is that and i am looking to learn more experience about it.

p/s since I got it i always sitz bath everyday.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you ever considered the LIS surgery?

• Posted

No I dont. i am be patient with the cream. I dont feel that hurt anymore. it just bleeding sometime for few days, but no hurt. pain around 1 or 2.

• Posted

Hey I wonder how is your healing process? have you tried stool softener ? I have being 4 weeks without pain or blood.... last time I had a flair up was like 7 or 8 months ago and then I stopped stool softener completely ... a week of small strain reopened my nightmare but this time is taking longer to heal... before I never felt the cut and now I do and the area where the fissure is located is still very sensitive .... wonder is this is normal ? like you I worried about what I eat and I am dont feel like myself ... This year I had decided to add an addition to my family but with this I cant ... I am so depressed and honestly I am praying for a miracle. I only use GTN to relax the muscle which had helped me tremendously and calmoseptine with aloe vera gel. I also tried oregan oil... I think that irritated my fissure because I used a small amount in my skin and it it was like itching or burning for like 10 mins. and before bed 15 ml of Milk of magnesia. Some days i feel some burning but very little and others nothing ..

• Posted

Hi Stephen I've been wondering about this as well. I've had fissure for years, and while it would usually heal in a few weeks or a month (and recurs several months or a year later), now things are different. I've had LIS on May, hoping for a complete recovery but turns out it didn't work that way. The recovery has been on and off for months and even if I've had a surgery I still have to treat the fissure myself. I no longer go to the doctor, it seems like pointless now.

These days I still experience what you have, some minor pains when having a bowel movement but I no longer experience the delayed pain (which usually lasts for several hours, or a whole day, even). Sometimes the pain is associated with my incision (which shouldn't have occurred if I didn't decide to have a surgery in the first place, sigh). Sometimes I also think that the pain may occur bc I didn't relax myself enough when having a bowel movement, so usually I lube the sphincter muscles with coconut oil and a cream. I've read somewhere that treating fissure isn't always about taking care of the part down there, but it's also how you manage your mental health and learn to relax, trying your best to take care of your anxiety associated with bowel movements.

And I agree with you, no matter what it seems like I have to deal with my fissure for the rest of my life. Even if bowel movements sometimes hurt (no matter how the consistency of the stool) so long as it doesn't involve pain following the bowel movement I'd still be thankful. Idk I think I just need to adapt to this health condition I have.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.