give some ointments and pain killers

and advised to continue sitz bath with  little salt and betadine

even ofter also no improvement

kindly let us know anybody have the same situation

regards

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have not had anything like this but I am pretty sure that if you have pus coming out there is an infection or you might have a fistula.

SO sorry you have to go thorugh this...I hope you feel better..

Here are some suggestions I have for you to help you through:

1. Try somee zinc oxide in the form of calmoseptine which has menthol to soothe the area down there as well. Calmoseptine can be bought at almost any local drugstore and can be bought online too.

2. Try squatting when going on the toilet instead of sitting. This is a much  helathier position and the poop sometimes will just slide out,  no pushing or straining involved.

3. I would definately take a fiber supplement, specifically metamucil  is what I take evveryday,  in ordr to allow your stools to be soft and to allow them to pass thorugh easily. THis being said, with any fiber supplemetn, you must drink lots of water when using them, or they will not work veffectively. Also, do not take too much as too much fiber can irritate your bowels on the way  out and diarreah actually does worse down there.

5. I would recommend getting a sphicteronomy surgery if htings dont get better. I waited it out, gave up, had the surgery, and was able to heal within about two weeks. I had a chronic fissure, so I knew where you are ocming from with v all the pain and discomfort.

Besides that, I applaud you very much  for going to work. Try listening to music to distract your mind a bit, especially when going to the bathroom. If you are in writing pain, distract yourself with a movie or TV show right after. Also, to prevent myself from screaming and from putting more stress in the area down  there, i bit down on a washcloth in order to make the tensions with my teeth instead of my sphicter muscle.

Good luck, and we are all here to help you and care about ho you are doing so let us know. I really hope you get better soon!

SIncerely,

Myles 

• Posted

Thanks myles

sharing your experince and guide lines

by the way i visited the doctor here

and he sugested

nothing to worry and there is scare which it removed while oparation

anal rectum portion

and it will take time to heal may 4 to 5 months

coz there is only pain no sign of pus and blood marks

i dont have any other serois simptoms exept pain

he sugested that

vaselene cocoa butter application until to the scare aplly daily to soft the scare

once it will soft and it will reduce the pain

regards

madhav

• Posted

You also may want to ask him about using coconut oil. I've heard some good reviews on that too!

Good Luck!

Myles

• Posted

thanks a lot for the reply

following doctor instructions

feeling good now

and i brought orthopedic donut pillow

for comfort sitting

to avoid long sitting and every hour i am moving little for 5 minutes

and i am continuing for work

• Posted

I would ask your doctor about the donut seat cushion....I used one of those when I thought I had a hemmroid, and  then I found out I had a fissure.....I don't know if the donut cushion is good or bad, but if it giving you relief I would keep using it...but I would still check with your doctor just in case to make sure you are not doing more harm to the region....

Myles

• Posted

thnaks a lot for your suggestion

but i feel comfort with this by using the donut pillow

no direct impact on my anal rectum

any how next time i vist to doctor i will consult the docotor

and i have great relief from by using mebo cream internally

lidocine cream  before passing my stool

really i negelcted beofre

thanks

regards

Madhav

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.