fissures in ano

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have small lump ( measure in diameter 1/5 inches=5 milimeter) and straight line fissures beside in anus. If someone in the forum has fissures like me.My lump is not tumor or cancer.it is a sphincter so weak and it down.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I too have the same thing so annoying l have been extreme pain for 6 weeks now l have a lump and skin tag ?
    • Posted

I have a lump and fissures more than 4 months,but I control it by all means, not to make it spread out and not infect feces.I do not not have much pain and hurt like you. I have a small skin tag( lump is hard and stiff,measures about 1/3 inches).I take a lot fiber and plenty water ,soft food and whole grain, not much spicy,exercise in swimming pool all motions.My pooping is soft not hard and strain. I take medication Rectiv ointment ( Nitroglycerin), Lidocaine 5% ointment and Hydrocortisone 2.5% ointment. When I completely heal the fissures and I have search online and I try the T.E.N.S= Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation,E.M.S= Electrical muscle Stimulation, it a small machine to make the muscles in anus to work and make blood to come and better than medications. You should try it, first your fissures must complete heal, only lump remain.I still do it and control my diet. Small machine make my lump will be gone someday. Now it's a small and flat in my anus. When you do it, you should put the pads between anus (beside left

and right external anus about 4 hours and long times is better) I quit my job and devote my treatment with small machine, I use it more than 10 hours a day. My diet still same like before to make pooping soft and smooth in the toilet, if not like that, it  will reoccur again. I hope that my treatment will help you to avoid surgery.

how large your pile and lump....does it spread out and infect feces?  I wish you're good health and complete heal like mine. I still do it in my anus, because I want my sphincer so strong and not come down again in anus. Good luck ( I just bought the small machine in Amazon, Miropure touch screen, about $39.99. It is so good to do it by EMS in anus)

• Posted

Hi dear it’s caled skin tag . I had fissure and I had opp. But I haven’t removed the skin tag. All the best
    • Posted

How did you go with op l'm seeing surgeon on the 22nd hopfully sooner were you experienceing much pain?

• Posted

Hi, the opp you will get is LIS or the injection. I would recommend you LIS because with injection high possibility the fissure will be back. I think 35 to 50%. With opp over 90 with LIS. Regarding skin tag the cut creates extra skin. I didn’t cut because I had information it’s not gone harm you as long as you keep it clean. Regarding opp recovery process wich ppl get scared off . Make sure your surgent colectoral surgent not general one. In some cases there is complication but the hard time is the 2-3 bm after opp. Before opp take 2 stool softener I mean 1 day before. Then with the help of anatomy you will be fine. All the best

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.