Edited , 29 users are following.
My upper left abdominal pain started in June and I'm about at my wits end! I am on painkillers from my doctor but the constant pain is starting to make me very depressed, anxious, and irritable.
- A constant sore ache in the upper left abdomen near the ribs that sometimes goes to my back and halfway down my left side.
- A sore ache in the upper right abdomen that comes and goes
- Rumbling, squishy/wet noises in my stomach from time to time, especially after eating a big meal
- Headaches (this could be from the painkillers though as they seem to occur when I take my meds)
- VERY sore when I first wake up around the left ribcage
Very little nausea. Very little heartburn. My bowel movements are healthy and normal. I am eating fine. I do not feel bloated or full after meals. I do not feel sick or weak.
I've had an ultrasound, bloodwork, and h pylori test. All fine.
I am waiting to see a gastro specialist. Does anybody have any idea what this could be? I am leaning towards hernia but not sure.
Before this started, I was drinking apple cider vinegar for many months as I heard it helps digestion. I fear I may have "burned" my stomach or digestive tract as I drank it straight (didn't mix it with anything). Anyone heard of this happening? I also used to be a very heavy beer drinker and wonder if my stomach is beat up from years of drinking.
Just at the end of my rope here. Tired of the constant pain. I am hoping the GI doc can give me some answers.
2 likes, 36 replies