Five weeks since haemoroidectomy and still having problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

I take one sachet of laxido and 15 mls lactulose each day prescribed by my doctor. I also suffer with diverticulitis. I have soft stools but evacuation is very slow and I don't understand why. I don't like to strain for obvious reasons. I am healing from the surgery from helll for internal and prolapsed but I want to get my bowels back to normal. Anyone have any clues?but d

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Are you still having trouble?
    • Posted

Hi Tim since my post I have tried dulcolax combined with lactose but fulfils have me such nausea and stomach cramps I stopped taking it. I have since seen my surgeon and I have anal stenosis now. So I have to keep motions soft and small. It's a bit of a struggle but I am now taking 3 sachets of Pacific and 45ml of lactose a day plus masses of water.I'm feeling full of water but I did manage to do a small no today. I have to go back to surgeon in 2 weeks for some dilation. Not looking forward to that. Six weeks on I did not expect all this!

Stopped

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.