FLA prostate

Posted , 9 users are following.

Had my FLA and BPH done on June 3 rd atUTMB by Dr Walser. Had 4 small lesions ablated and the part that was keeping me from peeing. Took about 3 or 4 hrs outpatient. Dr Walser and team were great. Was catherized for two nights before leaving Galveston. They were right on schedule with what would happen. Am not taking flomax as I am starting to pee better and better. I would encourage anyone needing small cancerous lesions removed to contact Dr Walser. Ur body is worth the cost

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Buddy I think thats great   I hope you contiune and get better and better   Ken
  • Posted

Hi Bobby,

Glad your FLA went well!

Could you share with us your BPH symptons, including retention, prior to the FLA and how they have improved. Also, was the plan from the beginning to take out the tissue restricting your urine flow, or was that incidental to the removal of your cancerous leisons?

Jim

• Posted

I am now into my 7th week and i have never been happier. i went off all prostate meds approx11 days ago and my energy level has improved dramtically. Also i am now sleeping 7 hours wihout having to get up once. My REM sleep has also improved my energy during the day. i cannot thank Dr.K enough and highly recommend his services.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.