Flaky non itchy dry skin on testicles

Posted , 7 users are following.

Started after a one week course of ciproflaxacin. Around 8 months have passed. Doesn't return to normal. What could that be?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

The skin is shiny and peels off a little bit.

• Posted

i have had this in the past i just put lotion on and it soon returns to normal

• Posted

But it keeps happening again after one or two weeks later... I also use lotion or vaseline but no permanent work... I don't know what are those and why...

• Edited

I went to dermatologist, he took a sample for fungus - negative. He had no idea what is this. Told to resume using a cream. One more month after a visit passed. Not getting better.

• Posted

Problem doesn't go away. None of the creams help.

What fabric underwear is good for dry skin? I am using 100% cotton for the past few years.

• Posted

hey do you still have this because i have the same problem

• Posted

I am allergic to cotton in crotch area. Maybe try hypoallergenic or organic underwear. Also underwear with mix of spandex and other materials (like sports underwear) works real good for me. And try using chemical free soap/body wash. Hope something here can help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.