FLARE STARTED 07/30/14

Posted , 2 users are following.

My flare started 7/30/14 and has now ended.  Wow, took a lot of fast hard work, but I did it.  I feel so much better, and now I can sleep through an entire night and not have to run to meet my boyfriend toilet first thing in a,m.  At least I'm eating.  This is a good thing.  Oh what a relief. FINALLY!  So my flare lasted only one month.  And actully it wasn't that bad.  Only back pain which I never had before until now.  And I didn't have apetite.  But I do now.  Still some back pain, but nothing I can't live with.  biggrin

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi  sorry if I seem ignorant but is a flare what I think it is  xx mags
    • Posted

Donna I'm glad you have an idea about what it is I'm clueless. If it's something to do with the orlistat I would like to know though as it doesn't sound too good rolleyes
    • Posted

I think flare was in the wrong forum its to do with colitas xx mags
  • Posted

Are you in the correct forum for this post???

I cant make head not tail of it, I dont suppose any other members will either! eek

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

That's fine now I understand lovely your so pleased let's hope I'm like that when I get weighed in 9 days xx mags
    • Posted

No problem hun smile

I dont think anyone knew you had Ulcerative Colitis as its a Orlistat forum, but real good news for you all the same!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.