Flare up

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have been using Clobetasol ointment for 2 months. My dr. thinks i have LICHEN SCLEROSUS. The vulva was improving in early DEC. My dr. takes photos and showed me the improvement. On Dec. 27th I Started with a severe sinus infection. Unfortunately, I had to take an antibiotic. z pak for 5 days. The infection cleared but today the vulva is buening, it is beet red and I see a black mark on the left side. I callec my Dr. and am waiting to hear back. Do you think the antibiotic might have caused this flare-up? i appreciate any advice.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi , I am also wondering if my Flonase used caused my flare now. This sure is something to consider.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.