Flare up feeling low

Posted , 1 user is following.

this isnt the first flare up ive had been suffering for years but since last October ive been on steroids. my dose has been recently lowered and finished so here i am back to where i started. anti-inflammatories that ive been on for years the only thing to keep me going and upright.sevredol and paracetamol for pain useless doesnt even touch it. ive already been on embrel,humira and simponi,remicade with no luck my new one is cosentyx (secukinumab) its not been the best start to be fair. after my first two jags my face swelled up i couldn't breath properly so off to the doctors infection no more jags for two weeks.back on again and then i get my covid Jag so another two weeks off a loading dose of four weeks has turned in to a nightmare.so now the flare ups are here hands and fingers flared and painful joints in knees ankles im so fed up.it was like a break on steroids and now ive crashed. i could play with my granddaughter and loved spending time with her now i wont even be able to pick her up heartbroken

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.