Flare up indicators

Posted , 4 users are following.

What symptoms do you get that warn you you are about to have a flare up?  I usually get an ulcer or two in my mouth which then multiply

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Ididn't get any warnings, my gp thought it was thrush. Only by the 3rd skin byopsy the Consulant at Hosp found it was crohns of vulva.
  • Posted

Hi 

I start with not eating, that always a good indication, for me 

• Posted

Hi, I think I have canker sore inside my bottom lip. Do you get them with flare up?
    • Posted

Not sure what cankers sores is, but I have just had some very large ulcers, about 8mm x 3mm, which coincided with a flare up, plus sore throat ( chocolate makes it feel like it's on fire!).  This is how it usually starts, plus lower back pain.  steroids from the doctor are sorting me out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.