Flare up not easing

Posted , 1 user is following.

i started with a flare up 5 weeks ago, felt saced out, get an awful ache in right armpit as if Blood pressure cuff on arm. I struggled for 2 weeks then had 2 weeks off work, felt spaced out at times when off but then would get 2-3 days feeling ok then it would return the spaced out feeling like cotton wool in head. I am back in work now and wake feeling fine, then a few hours later i feel spaced out head not right, struggling with thinking properly, bit all over the place, not myself, feel low in mood at time and flat. Now normally i would get these symtoms and they would last a week to 3 weeks then go but they are not and am having days inbetween where i feel ok again then they start again, 5 weeks later am starting to panic. i am a nurse in a demanding job and scared about not functioning and beeing my usual self. i have anxiety too so this is just fuelling it. do other have days where they can feel ojok then the symptoms start again, and how long can it last- not sure what i need to do, am over thinking it and panicking now. please help x

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.