Flashes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone ever experienced flashes of light in the outer corner of their eye? I see them when I turn over in bed, when I yawn, bend over, turn my head.. not every time, but sometimes. Also when I walk from from light to dark, and the other way around. I see one flash in one eye at a time. They're driving me crazy. I'm so scared it's because of a brain tumor... I've seen those flashes for 2 months now, every single day. I went to two eye doctors and both said my eyes are healthy. I also went to a neurologist and after examining my reflexes, coordination, etc. she also said I'm healthy. I'm thinking of getting an MRI... I'm really scared 😦

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Me too! I have had the same thing for a couple months now. After a see a really quick flash my eye feels funny, and a little watery. I am scared to death thinking its something serious, I am even scared to go to the doctors

• Posted

What do the flashes look like for you? When do you get them? I've also noticed that I get more of them when I am more anxious

• Posted

If it was a brain tumour the issue would be more frequent. It happens through circumstances, and has no consistency. I suppose you will have to work on eyes, but generally speaking there doesnt seem to be an issue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.