FLAT POO HELP!!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 16 old boy and I have a bit of anxiety about cancer if I went to the toilet and let’s say did 6 stools one of the 6 would be a little flat it’s still a sausage shape but it’s still a little flat I have no cancerous symptoms. Long story short would you go to the doctors or wait for more symptoms to apear like blood in poo pain in abdominal etc. I have only had this flat poo thing for a few days please message back quick I wanna go to bed smile I can’t sleep I am sorting about this 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

How are you eating a day. You might think about a body cleanse. Your bowel might have trapped decal matter that needs to be flushed out. Also low intake of foods will make you poo little flat pieces. Try it.
    • Posted

Ok I will eat more and quick question how do I do a body body cleanse 
    • Posted

Just try drinking a tablespoon Apple cider vinegar every morning. Organic.
  • Posted

Wait a week and if you start to have any other symptoms after this such as abdominal pain and alternating bowel habits such as diarrhoea or constipation that keep coming back, see your doctor. Stools come in all shapes and sizes and everyone is different.  Try to keep calm. Worry can upset your stomach and bowel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.