Flatulence 🙈

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can't believe telling complete strangers about my farting,

I have gerd, spincter, and an ulcer on my esophagus.

But I also have really bad flatulence......to a point I have to leave the room frequently, and my marital bed. I even do it in my sleep, according to my husband, this really embarreses me🙈 what's going on ?. If I'm not burping I'm farting, I'm just one big bag of air 💨💨 is can anyone else relate 🤔

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes I get bad wind and have no idea why. I told the doctor sometime I think Iโ€™m going to turn my self inside out itโ€™s that bad. 😂😂

i have gerd and 2cm hiatus hernia

• Posted

Haha you've got to laugh or you'll cry. I'm scared incase I blow myself away 💨🌪 laughing aside, I need it to stop 😫

• Posted

louloux, Have you tried any of the over the counter anti gas meds? Like you, there are times ( and it's usually at the worst possible time) when I feel I am going to explode. I have been using GasX with some success and I am careful with my diet and the timing of when I might eat.Try not to swallow a lot of air when you drink and limit carbonated or fizzy drinks. Also some of us seem to be more gassy than others. The mind and the gut are much the same so if you are an anxious person execs gas can result.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.