Flatulence from orlistat

Posted , 3 users are following.

ok guys so I can't be the only one suffering from this. I'm sticking to low fat healthy eating I'm 3 weeks in dear god I'm suffering feel like trapped wind it's so uncomfortable I literally can't sleep cos it's so uncomfortable. Is anyone else suffering with this? 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi sue when I eat the wrong foods is when I suffer the most from this I thought that it was because I was sitting at a smdesk all day too cus when I go home and stick my lunge stiff on and chill it comes out. It's so sore and painful up until then. I are some chips last night so no doubt I'll get it today

• Posted

Hi Sue, I admit I do suffer with wind more than I ever have before but its not like you're suffering. Are you eating a lot of fibre as that could be adding to it? What food do you eat? Xx

• Posted

It's so painful can hardly move I do have beans I toast for breakfast then I had gammon and salad for tea then ryvita with tuna for tea.

• Posted

I've been snacking on oranges melon strawberries dunno where I'm going wrong

• Posted

The pain is right in the lower part of my abdomen so I dunno if it's off the orlistat or the exercise I have been doing jumping around maybe not such a good idea I feel like my insides are gonna fall out 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.