Fleshy lump on penis foreskin (Photos)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there I have a tiny fleshy, smooth lump lying on top of my foreskin. It is really small. I thought it was a wart at first but it's been there since before the first time I had sex. It's been there about a year now. I was looking up as to what it might be and I thought it was molluscum contagiosum but then I'm to believe that a single lump from this would have diminished within a year and that it would have spread to make more of these lumps which is not the case for me. I don't know if it's a cyst either so I'm confused! I think I'm gonna go to a gum clinic and see if they can shed some light on it but does anyone have any input as to what it could be?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It kind of looks like a subq cyst to me. I have gotten lumps like near my genital that all went away over time. My doctor told me it is common. Do you ever get any hairs around the area? Some men get a random hair that can grow anywhere on the penis and because of the higher friction area aka foreskin, urination, sex, masturbation, etc. Could have caused an ingrown hair. It doesn't look like a cause for concern to me. Maybe just go see the doc just to be safe. Good luck!

• Posted

I really thought it was a wart because it looks like one but, I'm not gonna lie I have scratched and squeezed it and touched it many times and there's been no sign of spread anywhere! I think I will go get it checked for peace of mind if anything. How can a cyst be that small lol? 

• Posted

They can be really small. I had a smaller subq cyst on the side of my nose I had removed. My doc told me it was just fat and fluid(gross). It's not warts or herpes afaik. Warts usually protrude out and herpes hurts ALOT.

• Posted

I hope you're right! The only other thing as I've said that is kinda similar(I think) that I've seen is molluscum contagiosum but apparently they easily spread and a single one would disappear within a year anyway! I'll probably go get it checked to make sure. You've kinda put me at ease though 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.