Flipping peri symptoms!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies,

rhis continuation of new and added symptoms with the peri it's awful how do we cope with this all and everyday life!!!.

so far I'm lucky I have had 1day yes 1bloody day of being well ok, that was Friday everyday it's something new or deliberating!!?.

im waiting at the moment for my blood results as I'm constantly tired ,fatigued and crashing fatigue!! 

i take Sertline have done for 14 monthe because of very low mood swings BUT lately doom and gloom has set back in big style and really low again what would help with uplifting my mood what do u take that helps?

i honestly don't know where to put myself at all I have zero zilch nothing inside of me just feel a shell a walking zombie, I m soo low tired, my neck aches which then sets a migrane on, if I haven't a migrane a throbbing head body just aches completely fatigued.

im hoping some day i'll wake up and I'll get a magic wand and all these horrid symptoms will diss appear...anyone got any advice for me what do I do it's just awful all these symptoms ??.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shelly o know darling I'm the same I'm Satraline as well don't fit stop the internal heat but still bit hot,walking Zombie too no end to the madness my legs hurt this morning feel weird not doing much with myself these days as you said font know what to do with myself,o had blood test for Anemia,kidneys heart check few more all fine,really don't like how I feel,o went on HRT been on it for a month this morning a bleed last thing I wanted my periods coming to end and so please now this after all ghat heAvy bleefong,got thidorning feel shaky I really know where your coming from,o can't wait for this madness to end want my life back.hugs
  • Posted

Hi Maria,

doom and gloom...........

pit really takes a toll on us ladies.....hey,.

its horrid isn't it. Be glad when the day comes when all this ends!!!!! Lol

hugs to you to.x

• Posted

Sorry that word means do you sleep at night
  • Posted

Hi Sheey, I have the same feelings daily, it's bloody awful isn't it. A day never goes by when I actually feel feel well. If I don't have a terrible headache then it's bad joint pain , and everyday my mood is so low, and I'm always exhausted. I have to really make the effort to get myself into work, I feel like I've aged 20 years in the past 3 yrs ! I've started taking Menopace, and there has been a slight improvement but I can't remember what it's like to feel normal. I hope that one day all these horrid symptoms have gone and I'm pain free and happy 🌺
    • Posted

Thanks dawn.

certainly is the Pitts for us ladies. My days of having any normality have long gone like I said I have had 1day of being ok, my doom and gloom has spiked back again even though I'm taking Sertline, acid reflux is awful, migranes, headaches, my sinus's, fatigue, crashing fatigue Jesus the list is endless, joys we have.x

• Posted

I feel your pain hun. Anyone suffer from feeling like your breathing heavy. Like not getting enough air. Really weird. I've become obsessed with checking my breathing it's awful. I've had so many blood tests chest checked all clear. Even recently had my iron levels checked again but they were fine. It's just giving me anxiety. I can only imagine it feels like asthma but I don't have that. Don't drink or smoke. I'm also really boated and have acid reflux. Any suggestions x
    • Posted

Hi Michelle I have Asthma make it bit worst frightening if you can't breath properly ,at least you don't have it if you had checks then you will know it just meno and all normal try not get to work van make symptoms worst hugs xxx
    • Posted

Thank you Maria. I was at the docs again last week with this breathing thing. She listened to my chest and back. No wheezing all clear. Blood pressure and pulse normal. But it don't feel normal. I am burping loads so I'm wondering if it's connected to the acid reflux but the lansaprazole makes me nausea. I actually notice it more when im resting. I can't keep going back to the doctors but I always keep thinking they are missing something x
    • Posted

Hi

The burping is definitely acid reflux. I had that continuous for 3 months seems to have eased a bit. I take Lansaparole every day. Also I've got this heavy breathing but I've found the more you think about it the worse it is. Very hard not to though xxx

• Posted

Yeah I agree thinking about it makes it worse. I stopped taking lansaprazole because it made me nausea. Never ending story x
    • Posted

Same here burping like a guy who has had a barrel full of beer. Multiple times an hour!

I'm taking protonix for acid reflux. It's helped the nausea I used to wake up with in the morning. Still making myself try to vomit when I'm brushed my teeth but nothing comes up. Is that dry heaving? Before had lots of acid.

• Posted

Oh my! Same exact thing I'm experiencing here!! It's so awful! I feel like I can't breathe and always trying to catch my breath! I breathe In and out slowly like I learned in yoga . Yoga has really helped me with the anxiety. I stopped and need to go back! This whole Perimenopause is awful! Everyday is something new! 😞 Seems like we're all experiencing pretty much the same issues here! Praying Lord to get me thru this!
    • Posted

Omg me too. This week has been the worst. Constantly taking deep breaths in like I can't breath. I've also got Gerd so not sure if acid is affecting my breathing.

Had so many checks by docs they find nothing.

I just feel like I can't breath sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.